Mark Mumma gets’ smoked in Latest (stolen.club) Article and proves Fraud has been committed. Above Image: Clearly and Flatley states: Mark W. Mumma – Business owner and Creator of AmericasTAKEN.com – Mark Mumma claims no criminal activities or fraud has been committed by himself or Geri Pfeiffer. Mark Mumma WOW!!! – John Anderson has not made False Allegations. not only are you and Geri Pfeiffer Frauds your also criminals.
To Prove Defamatory Libel you must sue John Anderson in Court.
> Mark Mumma and Geraldine Pfeffefer are not Licensed Attorneys in the State of Oklahoma.
> 100% Percent ILLEGAL and CRIMINAL in nature – to OWN or OPERATE a “Child Advocacy” as Business, Organization or Similar business as an “Unlicensed Attorney” – Not work with or around Licensed Attorney’s, you yourself must be Licensed Attorney by the State –
> Fact: Child Advocacy Centers work side by side with CPS and the Foster Care System – Yup!
> No Court Records or Articles show Geraldine Pfeiffer has reunited Parents and Children.
OTHER TYPES OF FRAUD:
Fraud: Spoilation of Evidence: Altering Manipulation of Video Evidence to be misleading
Fraud: False Advertising
Fraud: Unlicensed Organization(s)
Fraud: Identity Theft known as Identity Fraud
Fraud: Impersonating as an Attorney
Fraud: Owning and Operating a “Child Advocacy” as a Business, Organization or Similar business as an “Unlicensed Attorney”
Fraud: No Court Records, News Articles or Victims Exist that Geraldine Pfeiffer has ever “Re-United” Parents and Children.
Fraud: Breach of Fiduciary Duties: EmbezzlementMUMMA – PFEIFFER HERE’S THE PROOF: FRAUD (1)
Where does fraud come involved? Examples:
- Americas Taken “Children” is an Unregistered Entity
- Mark Mumma and Geraldine Pfeifer running (Americas Taken) as a “Child Advocacy” Center, Business -Organization. or Similar business as an “Unlicensed Attorney”
- Mark Mumma is falsely Representing himself and Geraldine Pfeiffer as License Attorneys as Geraldine Pfeiffer calls herself a “Child Advocate” Attorney
- Mark Mumma make false Claims Geri Pfeiffer has reunited Parents and Children
Fraud: America’s Taken: – “Unregistered” Organization
Search Results: 0
Searched every keyword possible – frontwards and backwards. It’s Official – “Amerca’s Taken” is an illegal Un-Registered Business/Organization. Also took Various Screenshots – in case Mark Mumma tries to register “Americas Taken” as a Fraudulent Child Advocacy Organization.
Neither Mark Mumma or Geri Pfeiffer are not Licensed, Attorneys, therefore, they cannot own or operate a Child Advocacy Center or Simular. FRAUD!!!
GERALDINE PFEIFFER – CHILD ADVOCATE ATTORNEY
Child advocate – lawyer schooling
Lawyers typically complete an undergraduate degree before entering law school, and they must pass a state bar exam. Child advocate lawyers need education in family law and can opt to pursue certification from the National Association of Counsel for Children.
Geraldine Pfieffer Admits being Envolved in her sons CPS and screws it Up.
TITLES ALONE DONT EXIST:
The Titles Nationally Certified, Child Advocate, Certified Child Advocate, Certified Child Forensic Interviewer alone don’t exist
Certified Child Advocate is a Licensed Attorney in Children Law – Certified Forensic Interviewer is a Licensed Psychiatrist. Calling yourself a Nationally Certified Child Advocate or Nationally Certified Victims Advocate – means you are a Licensed Attorney in all 50 States.CHILD ADVOCATE LAWYER:
Many states have an office of the child advocate that exists to promote child welfare in the courts. … A child advocate lawyer must meet the educational requirements to be a licensed attorney, which include earning a Juris Doctor (J.D.) law degree.
Licensure/Certification: State attorney licensure, …
Required Education: Juris Doctor
Being a child advocate lawyer can be both challenging and rewarding. It is a high-stress career, and you will likely be exposed to some bad experiences. Helping a child navigate these difficult aspects of life can be well worth the stress, though. Below are some things to do if you are considering becoming a child advocate lawyer.
- Conducting investigations
- Participating in court proceedings
- Making recommendations to the court
- Learning and presenting the child’s wishes to the court
Ask to shadow a child advocate attorney. Much of what a child advocate attorney does is highly confidential. With the proper permissions, though, you may be able to watch a child advocate attorney as s/he goes about their day. You would likely need the following:
- Permission of the client/child’s parents
- To sign a confidentiality/nondisclosure agreement
- Potentially a criminal background check
- Child development
- Social work
- Early childhood education
- The exam is offered four times a year.
- You must register with LSAC (Law School Admissions Council) to take the LSAT.
- The LSAT is a half-day test in multiple choice format with an unscored essay at the end of the exam
- You can take an LSAT preparation class to prior to taking the exam
Apply to law schools. To be a child advocate lawyer, you must be a lawyer. To be a lawyer, you must go to law school. Most states will only allow you to take the bar exam and admit you to practice if you attend an ABA accredited law school. Some of the things ABA accredited law schools consider when deciding what students to admit include:
- Undergraduate GPA
- Score on the Law School Aptitude Test (LSAT)
- Your personal history
Attend law school. While attending law school, there will be certain required coursework. When selecting your electives, you will want to choose courses that have to do with children. These courses may include juvenile delinquency, dependency and neglect, family law, and domestic violence. In addition, take part in your school’s family law clinic. A clinic will help you gain real world experience dealing with family law issues, which includes issues surrounding child advocacy. Before choosing a law school, check with them to ensure they offer this type of clinic. Some great schools that offer family law clinics include:
- Boston College;
- University of California, Berkeley School of Law;
- The University of Chicago Law School;
- Cornell Law School;
- Emory University School of Law; and
- Harvard University Law School.
Take the MPRE. Most states require all prospective attorneys take and pass the MPRE (Multistate Professional Responsibility Examination). Most people take it in their second year of law school, but you can take it at any time prior to being admitted to the bar.
- The MPRE is a two-hour multiple choice exam covering ethics and professional responsibility
- The MPRE is given three times per year, and you must register with NCBE (National Conference of Bar Examiners) to take the exam
- Many bar exam preparation courses offer free programs to study for the MPRE
- Some states require that you also take a professional responsibility course prior to admission to the bar.
false pretense statute applies to obtain “any money, goods, property, services, chooses in action, or any other thing of value …” Under common law, false pretense is defined as a representation of a present or past fact, which the thief knows to be false, and which he intends will
§ 18.2-178. Obtaining money or signature, etc., by false pretense.
(typically of an action or activity) wicked or criminal.“the nefarious activities of the organized-crime syndicates”
synonyms: wicked, evil, sinful, iniquitous, villainous, criminal, heinous, atrocious, appalling, abhorrent, vile, foul, base, abominable, odious, depraved, corrupt, shameful, scandalous, monstrous, fiendish, diabolical, devilish, unholy, ungodly, infernal, satanic, dark, unspeakable, despicable, outrageous, shocking, disgraceful; More